Also Troubleshooting Guide (Pool Stool Instruction Manual)
What are the dimensions of The Pool Stool?
- Base-19 inches
- Top-15 inches
- Height adjustable from 22 to 31 inches
How do I adjust the height?
- The Pool Stool is a screw design so you simply twist the top to your desired height.
How does The Pool Stool stay on the bottom of the pool?
- There is an internal sand reservoir/bottle weight. Once it’s filled the bottle weight is screwed into the base and it anchors The Pool Stool to the pool bottom.
Can I use The Pool Stool in a vinyl liner pool?
- Yes, The Pool Stool was developed for vinyl liner pools.
Is the Pool Stool easy to move around?
- Yes, even kids can move them. The Pool Stool was designed for easy removal leaving total pool capacity for other swimming activities.
Do the Black Granite and Sandstone have LEDs?
- No, they were developed to match decorative pool finishes
What colors does the LED come in?
- The LED is set on the auto mode it works like a color wheel with unlimited colors. You can also pause the LED on your choice color set it to flash and change the brightness.
I bought The Pool Stool and can’t locate the LED
- Unscrew the top of the pool stool. The LED and bottle weight are inside. Please watch the “Unpacking Your Pool Stool” video under the video section on the home page.
My remote control does not work inside the pool.
- First replace the battery on the remote.
- The remote works on a radio frequency therefore you can’t be sitting on the patio and turn the LEDs on and off.
- When the LEDs are inside the pool you should be within a couple of inches of the top of the pool stool for the remote to work.
How much sand do I put in the bottle weight?
- The bottle weight will hold 36 pounds of sand. Fill it completely to the top displacing all air. Strike the weight on the ground to settle the sand and continue to fill until the bottle weight is completely full. Please watch the “Filling the Bottle Weight” video under the video tab on the home page.
My Pool Stool is moving around the pool
- Please ensure the entire bottle weight is completely filled with sand. Strike the weight on the concrete to displace all air. When the bottle weight is filled properly it stays securely in place.
My LED is not working outside of the pool.
- Charge the unit for 24 hours. If the light on the bottom of the unit is green then you need a replacement remote.
My LED will not charge, what do I do?
- Fill out the customer contact form for a replacement.